Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pioneer Clubs Dinner

We are ready to set the year in motion! Pioneer Clubs is exactly the vehicle to get us moving. Clubs alive and well with our church and local children. The ministry of Pioneer Clubs cannot be measured with any simple gauge that I know of!

On September 25, 2009 Middleville Wesleyan Church will be hosting a kick off dinner. All proceeds will go toward the costs that are associated with the different clubs.

Please come out and support these youngsters as they grow in grace and the knowledge of our Lord. And don't forget the leaders... we grow too. I didn't know my heart could get this big.

Psalms 119:105 Thy Word is a Lamp unto my feet and a Light unto my path...

No better map for life than the Word of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment